For your healing practice:
- Client Information and Agreement (MS Word) – The form I had each client sign before we began work. If you are a non-licensed professional healer, you may wish to use this form – just replace my name and contact info with your own. This conforms to recommendations put forth by the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH).
- Eye Patching Instructions (MS Word Doc) – In MS Word format so you can modify it to suit your needs.
- NGH State Law Guide – get it directly from the National Guild of Hypnotists.
For your clients:
- Metaphors of the Body – a chart of physical sensations and conditions with their possible metaphoric (mind) meanings.
- The One-Step Reframe – from Dianne Ruth, Ph.D.
- What to Expect from RET (MS Word) – a Word document for Rapid Eye Technicians.
- Sutherland Joy Inventory – Gage your level of joy.
- Free eBooks
- Free MP3 Audio (these and more available for $.99 each from The Zen Pear)
- Clearing for Prosperity, by Joseph Bennette (9 minutes)
- Body Reorganization, by Joseph Bennette (8:35 minutes)
- The Bag, by Joseph Bennette (27:21 minutes)
- Whirling Light, by Joseph Bennette (9:42 minutes)
MP3 audio tracks are hypnotic imageries for personal enjoyment. Avoid listening to them while driving, operating dangerous equipment, or using power tools. These audio tracks may induce altered states of consciousness.