This is a list of some of my favorite exercises for self-development, self-discovery, self-management. I have tested all of them for effectiveness with me and my clients.
- Cut, Merge, Cube – The original imagery exercise – cuts pain, rejuvenates the body, and feeds it with negative energy.
- NLP Outcome Frame – The most powerful goal setting outline in existence.
- NLP Swish Technique – A powerful change technique.
- Pain Control – Information on how to control pain.
- Reorganizing – Change physical conditions by reorganizing them.
- Enneagram – determine your Enneagram type to help you communicate better.
- Gage Work – an amazingly simple exercise for deflating any fear almost instantly
From Dr. Dianne Ruth:
- One-Step Reframe – a quick and easy way to initiate change.
- Anchor Collapse – a quick and simple way to change a belief, habit, or mind-state.
- Reverse-Movie – a quick and easy way to bust an irrational fear.